4 Powerful Ways Companies & Freelancers Work Well Together
Defined Intentions, Engagement Structure, & Project Management Setup Ideal Working Relations
"I find the instructor to be very intelligent, thoughtful, and sincere." - Ronald H.
The lack of capacity and appropriate skill level are two reasons companies reach out to freelancers to help bridge the gap. While this partnership extends production and provides flexibility to the business, it can also become the source of their frustration. On the flip side, freelancers can be left in the stressful wake of working with over-demanding companies.
So, how do we get unified and work together effectively? We need to understand our respective intentions, know the structure of how we'll work together, have a system for managing projects, and create a harmonious working relationship. In this course, we'll dive into all four of these areas and more as we discover how companies and freelancers can work well together.
Who Should take this course? People who manage and work with freelancers and freelancers who work as augmented team members with a company.
What will students achieve after taking this course?
- How freelancers can work effectively and efficiently with companies
- How companies can work effectively and efficiently with freelancers
- How to define and answer what it means to be intentional
- Learn how to build a sweet spot working relationship
- Explore a mindset and project management framework to effectively manage projects
- Explore a system for working with freelancers that establishes accountability, communication, and reflection points