A Guided Tour Of The Path Of The Freelancer Website
As part of my launch to empower freelancers, I've not only authoredI’ve also built a comprehensive website to facilitate flourishing. Outside of , here are the different resources freelancers can tap into around the website.
- The book revolves around eight achievements successful freelancers sustain. In the library for each achievement, there is an infographic which quickly and visually communicates the details. It also includes videos, articles, podcasts and other tools to help you embrace and grow in these respective areas.
- is a directory of software tools freelancers can leverage in their work and business. The toolbox contains a lot of tools, but can quickly be sorted with the category tags. The toolbox initially started with a listing of the tools I used and has since grown to include a directory of tools used around the freelancing community.
- is a place where a variety of freelancers share their insights and stories to teach and inspire others. Like this post, I also have a stream of answers to common freelancing questions. Explore different topics by different authors. We also welcome so if you’re a freelancer who wants to get exposure, we invite you to connect.
- There is contact us and we’ll quickly add it. It is free to join, so you’re invited to sign up and create a profile (portrait image required). If we’re missing a category, please
- We also setup on how to lead a group of other freelancers in a Mastermind Group revolving around the eight achievements. Purchase a copy, meet with your group, and follow the provided outline.