Freelance Content Roundup For January 2017
At the start of 2017, I launched the Path of the Freelancer website. It was an active month in January with great guest blog contributers. I've rounded up the content we've created and shared, and listed it below.
The book is now available on Amazon (April 26th) for preorder and you can download the introduction and chapter 1 for free here.
My (Jason's) Guest Blog Posts Around The Web
- What Are The Eight Achievements Successful Freelancers Sustain?
- Freelancers! How Are You Managing Your Finances?
Blog Of The Freelancer Posts
- Jason Montoya: 10 Simple Actions Freelancers Need To Do When Income Dries Up
- Jason Montoya: How Do I Cut Out An Object From An Image?
- Jim Karwisch: The Path From Fortune 500 To Freelancer
- Addison Blu: Freelancers: Even Batman Had The Justice League
- Jim Karwisch: Set The Stage For Freelancing With A Powerful Personal Brand
- Sarah Fox: How to Share Your Story In A Way That Teaches and Inspires
My (Jason's) Answers To Freelancing Questions On Quora
- Are agencies better than freelancers?
- What are some legal aspects that you need to take care of before you start freelance web developing?
- Does a freelance website designer also provide the clients photos for their website?
- What is the best way to get clients as a new freelancer?
- When should I raise my freelancer's rate?
Content Shared #ForFreelancers On Social Media
- Q Ideas Youtube Video - Jessica Kim: Lessons from a Start-Up Mentality
- Freelance Transformation Podcast: Selling High Ticket Services with Frank Bria
- Forbes: Freelancers, Here's How To Do Your Taxes
- Hongkiat: 9 Things You Should Know About Freelancing Full-time
- Being Freelancer Podcast: People, Process, Product - Motion Designer Adrian Thompson
- Hired: New to Freelancing? 9 Things You Need to Know
- How Design: Map Your Freelance Path Before You Hit the Trail
- Business Boutique: Build Your Business Without Breaking the Bank
- Buffer: What Is Empathy, Anyway? 14 Great Books, Video and Images That Help Explain It
- Win Without Pitching: The Magic Email
Tags: Content Roundup